miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2020

Post 4 - My Future Job

     In the future, the kind of job I would like to have is one related to the area of tourism. I imagine myself working and traveling around the world helping with innovative and interesting ideas about sustainable tourism, conscious travelers, alternatives to protect the environment, and position Chile as one of the greatest attractions in South America.



I imagine working outdoors, I’m a very enthusiastic and hardworking woman. I can’t imagine myself just sitting in a desk in front of a computer, I know I’m capable of do so much more.

I would love to travel in my job. Not because of the reason of “free vacations” like a lot of public workers used to think it was. I would love to travel because its an incredible opportunity to learn about other cultures and traditions of places you’d never imagined before. And these opportunities must be beneficial to create awesome projects to promote tourism and help people who work in that area.

If we talk about salary, I think the most of us would like to get paid enough to satisfice our necessities and our recreational needs too. But to be honest, I’d like to have one that can bring me economic stability in my life, and with that be able to help my family and friends with everything they need.

Currently I am studying Public Administration and I would love to follow the area I talked before, even when I sound so excited about this kind of job I have to admit that isn’t the only job I aspire to work someday. Maybe that is the reason because I haven’t considered a specific magister yet.

But anyways, I don't worry about that right now, I’ll know it when time's arrive.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Feña, the tourism area has always seemed to me to be something very interesting, because I also like to work outdoors and move around a lot. I hate boring office jobs.
    Kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello fernanda, wow i really like the area of work where you would like to work, contributing with innovative ideas.
    I consider that traveling is a great opportunity in our area of knowledge, since this way we know different realities, and we learn more about public policies. I hope you can find the job of your dreams, greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Feña!
    I adore your motivation to take care of the environment ... more people like you are needed who are concerned about this public problem.
    I hope you achieve all your dreams and goals!
    Greetings dear

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6 - SUMMER PLANS

       Well, first I have to say that I think its kind of weird imagine myself making plans for summer because of the covid19 context and th...