miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2020

POST 3 "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"

 I must admit that one of my favorites movies is Shrek. I remember that I used to love it when I was just a little girl, also I had a puppet from Shrek and my twin sister the one from Burro. I think I still loving this movie because it’s so funny. I mean every time I watch it again; I understand something new and the subliminal messages are hilarious.

 

I think that the kind of movies I like most are the ones of action, like “Transformers” or “Avatar”. But its hard to say, because the ones based on books or real life are also my weakness like “The Help”, “Colonia” or “The Theory of Everything”. I am the kind of person who things that the soundtrack of a movie is crucial to decide if the movie its worthy or not.

The last movie I saw was “Gifted”. It’s a story of an intellectually gifted seven-year-old who becomes the subject of a custody battle between her maternal uncle and maternal grandmother. It’s a beautiful story with a big message: you can’t decide in others life. I recommend it!!! it’s moving and makes you think about what we are willing to sacrifice for freedom and love .

5 comentarios:

  1. Hello Feña! I love shrek, it's one of my favorite movies of my childhood, it's very good and I agree with you that one of the important things in a movie is its soundtrack. I recommend the movie "Your name" because it has a soundtrack from another planet. kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Shrek as well, he is such a good character!, he has a good heart deep down, but he's been rejected a lot by people due to his "ugly" appearance, and he's been hurt since he was a little boy, that's why he so isolated himself from everyone else. I think many people can relate with him.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Fernanda, Shrek it's a great movie and so funny, the first two movies have very funny scenes.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Feñaaaa!! Woooow Shrek is the best on the planet hahaha, you know, for all the memes or things like that hahaha...Shrek is love! CRINGE xd

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Feña! I hope you are fine :) I want to tell that this movie brings me back many memories of my childhood! also, my boyfriend always wants to watch this movie, i think that we have watched this saga million time haha lol.

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6 - SUMMER PLANS

       Well, first I have to say that I think its kind of weird imagine myself making plans for summer because of the covid19 context and th...