martes, 27 de octubre de 2020

The best concert EVER!!

 The best concert of my whole life was in June 9th of 2019. It was in theater La Cúpula -a quite small place for a concert, in my opinion- located inside the O’Higgins Park. It’s incredible because just at the mere memory of that day I start to smile. It was the second time that The Neighbourhood presented in Chile. The first time it was at lollapalooza, but it was so expensive, so I just prayed for them to come back again someday :')

The Neighbourhood is an American alternative rock band from California, U.S. They’ve been together since 2011, but their first album “I LOVE YOU” was released on April 2013. I started to listen to them in 2014 thanks to the song Sweater Weather. And since that moment I fell in love immediately with the band. My favorite album is called "Wiped Out" and it's my bible.


 

So yes, I had to wait for like five years before I could see them sing in front of my eyes.

And that day was absolutely amazing.

The concert was in the night and it was so hot inside that theater. I went there with my sister and one of my best friends too and the location we got was perfect, near the stage and without so many people around. And the way I felt during the show it was perfect. I enjoyed every single song and felt the incredible music inside my bones. It was the moment I’ve wait my whole life and I was willing to live it like it was supposed to be, how I wanted to live, and never forget. Of course I was screaming like a crazy, it was a really euphoric day!!!





8 comentarios:

  1. Hello Fernanda, I think the best time you can have to go to a concert is with the person you're going with, and even more so if it's a band that you love and that you want so much.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Feña, OMG I really like The Neighbourhood, I also started listening to them in 2014 for the song Sweather Weather! I'm glad you could go to the concert and enjoy it to the fullest.
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Feña! I don't know much about the band, I think the only song I know is "Daddy Issues" and I love it, no doubt after this publication I will look for more about them, it was amazing to read your experience, I hope you can see them again very soon. Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Feña, the song Sweather Weather is one of my favorites, and I also met the band with that song. What a wonderful experience, I'm happy for you.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hello fernanda, i imagine it is very nice to remember that experience in the concert, that band has very good music!! i still haven't been able to attend a concert, i hope to do it soon , greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Fernanda, what you say about the band i think it's very interesting, the experience that a concert leaves you it's one of the greatets in my opinion.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oh how amazing! I have never been to a concert ;(, and I hope to go to the one that my sweet Ari will perform in 2022! hahaha
    I will listen to that band that you like so much!

    ResponderEliminar

POST 6 - SUMMER PLANS

       Well, first I have to say that I think its kind of weird imagine myself making plans for summer because of the covid19 context and th...